As many know it is an extremely stressful time, during the end of year ten I found myself getting depressed. I just hated myself so much. I was angry at myself had complete faith that my life was pretty much over and that no one would care what I had to say. I guess this is what I'll be blogging about most of the time , being true to myself and just getting it out the that no ones alone. I haven't told many people about this so it's definitely a big step for me. I hope if anyone's reading this that I now know that everyone should live to the best of there ability
And not let anyone get in the way of there hopes and dreams.
Okay now that I've set the scene I think I'll go back a bit. In year 7 I worked in a newsagent it was probably one of the events that led to my self hatred. I couldn't do anything and I gradually found that everyone there hated me soo much. They looked down on me probably because I was a lot younger than them. They would tease and bully me, especially the manager I was working with. She was so mean to me one day she even made a comment that was completely racist. For a while I started believing her, that I really was that stupid, idiodic and worthless. Every night when I got home I would just cry myself to sleep. Every time something went wrong the blamed me, I was their scapegoat , they even accused me of stealing from the till which I never would have done. They treated me horribly and just enforced that worthless feeling that I had about myself. This was a dark time for me. When thy finally fired me I was extremely happy. I got out And I'm proud of myself for doing that.
No comments:
Post a Comment