Sunday, 16 June 2013

Save me

Okay so I haven't blogged for a longtime, probs won't continue my depression story until next time. Been having a really bad day, been cutting recently as well which isn't a good sign after more than a 6 months of not doing it. I think I'm digging into depression once more and I guess blogging is a wayto let those feelings out in a less destructive way.

First it was a massive amount of assessments which always screws with my head and I found the stress pressure just building up inside me, I kept it together and I'm proud that I did

Next it was just having a bad day at work. The manager gets frustrated wih me a lot but I. Don't blame her, I can't do anything right. Maybe the world would be better without me. It'd be a much easier route to give up on everything.sorry this must be really upsetting for everyone reading this.
Hopefully if I blog next time ill be happier

No comments:

Post a Comment