okay so i just back on this afternoon, after school. I was really surprised to see that people had actually visited my blog, well other than me, from the US, Germany and South Korea. Thanks for that, even if i pretty much wasted your time, thanks heaps for doing that. I'm still new to this blog thing so if i bore you to shred with my posts, once again i am super sorry.
I probably laid it on a bit heavy with post two but blogging is a way that i can just let out my fears and frustrations. Read or don't read it. I guess i just want to say that everyone is this world is here for a reason. So never give up even when life is getting really shit, like seriously i mean it, life is precious, live life to the fullest and NEVER EVER GIVE UP HOPE!!!
so that's all for now, will put in another installment about my battle with depression soon. Right now i need to get studying for a maths test tomorrow (my worst subject :( )
No comments:
Post a Comment